SWISS DARLING – Terms and Conditions
By registering, for SWISS DARLING you agree to all terms and conditions listed below:
- A booker who is registered on this website and who makes a qualified Swiss International Hotels booking by quoting the SWISSDARLING promo code, will be awarded one point per US$1 booked on guest departure.
- A point is worth US5¢. A registered booker can find out how many points they have accumulated by checking their account on this website.
- Points do not expire unless your account becomes inactive for any period of 12 months or longer.
- To maintain points in your account you must have at least one verified transaction or redeem transaction posted to your account every 12 months.
- If no points have been earned or reward redeemed for a period of 12 consecutive months, the account will be deemed to have lapsed.
- Once an account has lapsed all points accrued in your account shall be forfeited and shall be closed.
- Points are not redeemable for cash and have no value unless presented for redemption in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
- Swiss International Hotels or it’s supplier Inspire Loyalty Ltd will send a monthly statement email informing you of any point updates that the account has accumulated.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, a statement email may not be sent where the registered booker has not accumulated any points during the immediately preceding twelve months.
Redemption of Vouchers
- A registered booker may exchange points under the Swiss International Hotels Booker Rewards Program for redemption vouchers when the minimum amount of 50 points for redemption is achieved.
- Once points have been exchanged for a voucher, no refund will be available. All voucher codes will be delivered by email. Redemptions are at all times subject to availability of the hotel they will be used.
Booking Restrictions and Limitations
- Swiss International Hotels will not award points for bookings prior to departure of the guest booked.
- To qualify to earn points, bookings need to be made on the hotel’s website using the promo code SWISSDARLING
- Points will not be awarded for cancelled bookings or no shows.
- Swiss International Hotels reserve the right to change program benefits at any time.
- Booker registration is accepted at Swiss International Hotels’s sole discretion.
- Customers must be over 18 years of age to participate.
- Employees of Swiss International Hotels are not eligible to participate.
- Only one registration per person is permitted.
- Registration and points are not transferable.
- It is the registered booker’s responsibility to update their profile online or inform Swiss International Hotels of any changes to their details, including but not limited to, their change of name, and/ or postal and email address.
- In the event of death this will result in cancellation of the registration and forfeiture of any remaining points balance.
- Swiss International Hotels and it’s supplier Inspire Loyalty Ltd reserve the right to refuse booker registration or to cancel any booker account registered and revoke any and all unredeemed points collected by any booker for reasons including, but not limited to, fraud or misuse of their account and/ or any violation by the registered booker of these terms and conditions.
- Some employers may prohibit or restrict employees from participating in reward programs such as Swiss Darling. Swiss International Hotels assumes no responsibility or liability for compliance with any such policy, which a booker’s employer may operate.
PAYE and National Insurance Contribution
- The registered booker of Swiss Darling will be responsible for any additional tax and NI liabilities in their country of residence they are a registered tax payer. Participants will have to include in your own tax return, any amounts received from vouchers redeemed as represented using this platform. It is your responsibility to declare to your local government authority of any benefits you receive.
- We are not liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill, or otherwise) or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of Swiss International Hotels vouchers redeemed. We are not liable for your errors or omissions. If you create a duplicate order you are liable for redemption of all orders. Swiss International Hotels are not responsible if a redemption voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
All terms & conditions are in conjunction with our supplier Inspire Loyalty. By participating, loyalty programme members agree to these terms and conditions.
Inspire Loyalty are a loyalty company who provide loyalty programmes to the travel & tourism industry by representing client loyalty websites and clients on the Inspire Loyalty app, transactional products and data marketing platforms for their customers, partners and staff. Inspire Loyalty takes great care with personal information that is provided to us online, taking steps to keep it secure and ensure it is used for stated purposes only. All data we collect on this website or received via the Inspire Loyalty app is encrypted which is evident by the SSL (secure sockets layer) padlock you can view in the browser of this website.
Collecting information about you
If you registered on this website and ticked the box before submitting the registration form you have given consent and agreed to receive future email messages relevant to your rewards account or the client’s business which we represent. We use a third party provider (The Rocket Science Group LLC d/p/a Mailchimp) to fulfil our email communications on our client’s behalf with a DPA (Data Processing Addendum) in place to comply with The GDPR. Should you prefer not to receive these electronic communications from us, you can unsubscribe by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also unsubscribe your details under My Account, after login to this website. If you have subscribed by completing and submitting the registration form on this website but change your mind to receiving future emails, you can also click the unsubscribe link contained in any future email communications you receive. If you have submitted a contact us form or emailed our member support advisors directly we will use the contact information provided and data we store to help reply to your enquiry.
How we collect your information
The information we hold about you is collected from the registration form you completed on this website and transactions which are processed on your account.
The type of information we hold
The information we hold is provided by you when you completed a registration form. This may include your name, address and contact details and any free format remarks you may have submitted to contact us.
We will use your contact details to communicate with you to advise of your points statement balance, or transactional enquiries or remind you about the features and benefits of the product you have registered for and tell you about other products and services which may be of interest to you – these are called marketing messages and you can change your mind about these communications at any time.
Who we might share your information with?
From time to time we may share your information with other people or organisations (who are also bound to keep it safe and secure) if we have a duty to disclose it, if it is required for law or regulation allows or requires us to do so, for legitimate business purpose. Inspire Loyalty is GDPR compliant.
Right to be forgotten
You have a right to request us to remove any and all information we hold about you by email to email@example.com. You may also remove your details under My Account, Marketing Preferences, after login to this website.
How can you access your information?
You can access the personal and transactional information we hold about you in the My Account area of this website, after login. You can also ask us to change or delete any personal information previously provided. If we can we will, but sometimes we have to maintain some records for legal reasons. If you cannot access your account by login and would like a copy of your information, you can write to us at the address below.
How long will we keep your information?
We will not retain your personal information for longer than is necessary for the maintenance of your account, or to meet other legal or regulatory requirements.
We use hosting companies to back up the contents of this website, including your data. Should your data be removed from this website at your request or by us, we will continue to store your data, and our website hosting companies will retain your information on their servers, for a further 30 days before the next back up. Should your data be removed from this website at your request or by us, our website hosts will hold your data for up to a further 120 days prior to permanent deletion while they replenish their own system back up. Our website hosting company is Amazon Web Services (https://aws.amazon.com).
Cookies do many different things, such as letting you navigate between web pages efficiently and remembering your preferences.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files placed on your computer’s hard drive or in your browser memory when you visit a website.
What do cookies do?
Cookies help to make the interaction between users and websites faster and easier. For example, they can remember your preferences, login details or information you supply. What cookies don’t do is store any personal or confidential information about you.
Are cookies safe?
Yes, cookies are small text files. They cannot look into your computer or read any personal information or other material on your hard drive. Cookies can’t carry viruses or install anything harmful on your computer.
Why should I keep cookies switched on?
We would like you to keep cookies active on your computer during your visits to our website because parts of the site rely on them to work properly. Cookies also help us remember which parts of our site you have visited which means we can make our online advertising more relevant to your needs and interests. Remember, our cookies are completely safe and do not store any personal or confidential information about you.
The new updates in GDPR mean any identifiable information relating to an individual is now sensitive data. It must be treated fairly, lawfully, and with due diligence to security.
How to contact us?
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information or would like a copy of the information we hold about you, please write to: The Marketing Office, Inspire Loyalty, 7 Donegal Square West, Belfast, BT1 6JH.
While Inspire Loyalty has taken all reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this website, it does not make any warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information within or accessible through the site. Inspire Loyalty reserve the right at any time to revise, amend, alter, or delete the information provided on this website.